Saturday, June 21, 2008

1st time.. begitu menggoda.. selanjutnya.. terserah.. GWA!!

HOLA!

mi llamo AMANDA, also known as Machu.. (that's what they call me since highschool).. this is my 1st post after the 1st one I made last year.. hahahahaahah!!!! cause i forgot what my username was.. so I hope, this one can last forever, well at least longer than the previous one.. so.. please WELCOME me to this 'not so trange anymore' blogging world.. correct me if i'm wrong on any post i made.. 'ait...

ok.. since currently i'm still in exam period.. I may not be able to write that much.. but we'll see..

These past few weeks have been my torturing weeks... exam..exam...exam... some
how i couldn't get myself concentrated.. i don't know why.. probably.. cause i've been slacking around too much.. so, no wonder.. i'm kinda screwed up... hihihi!! but never mind, I believe, setelah ini semua brakhir.. akan banyak hal-hal seru yang menyambut gw.. owyeah!! I got everything in my head.. but i don't wanna say it here.. cause.. manusia boleh berencana, tapi Tuhan yg menentukan..So I think, it's better for me not tell things which aren't confirmed yet.. Anyway, although exams period is EXTREMELY STRESSING.. but i'm trying to 'enjoy' every second of it.. cause.. u know.. there are fun and 'not so fun' sides bout it, which includes: never-ending study or boring revision, sleepless (just like my msn nickname lately.. 'sleepless in melbourne' ), mata perih+iritasi... halah.. yaa banyak lah ya.. but the FUN things are.. di saat2 kaya gini, God relieves my pain.. thru' beautiful things such as.. ada teman gw yg setia menemani gw.. di saat gw stress.. teman gw ini.. ada yg 'hidup' dan ga 'hidup'.. yg hidup... yaa orang2 yg lagi pada ngeluh susahnya EXAM jg... sepeertii... (perlu gw sebutin ga ya??? sebutin aja deh..) hahahah!! Graha... *peace gra!! tp kan kita senasib dan seperjuangan.. ada jg yg ga EXAM.. si Henni..she's enjoying her so-called HOLIDAY.. yg udah forgood...well, the two of them are always there for me.. asking how's my progress n everything (walaupun ga gerak2 masi disituu2 aja.. haha).. but THANKS mennn!! it means a lot!!

nah kalo yg ga 'idup' nya... temen gw itu adalah.. my IPOD!!! haha!! ipod classic dengan shape sesuai dengan shape pemiliknya ini adalah benda kesayangan gw.. dan dia jg selalu setia.. nongkrong di atas dock nya.. nungguin gw ampe pagi.. (dah kaya orang aja..hehe). what so great about it??? Well, everytime gw stuck.. tinggal click ajah... STRESS PLAYLIST gw.. hahaa! nah, every exam period.. I think i always have my 'exam soundtrack'.. just like my last semester,, i listened to Be Ok - Chrissette Michele and Struggle No More by Anthony Hamilton... nah... this sem.. I've been listening to:
  • Teenage Love Affair - Alicia Keys
  • Love in this club - Usher
  • Way to say I love you - Jagged Edge
  • Last Kiss - Mariah Carey
kalo kata Henni, kok lagu cinta smua ya??? heheheh!! apakah gw lagi...??? haiyahhh.. not a relevant topic for this post.. maybe next time..

If anyone ask me, does it work ? listening to these songs and studying at the same time?? Weitttsss... jangan salah!!Yang pastii.. gw lebih afal ni lagu daripada.. teori consolidation, minority interest, dkk.. hahahahaha!!! gebleg! But i dunno.. i somehow feel like this is what actually helps me to get me thru' this hard times.. asekkkkkk!!

so anyway.. it's been 1.15 am.. n i haven't made any progress since 12.. hahaa!! so i'll end it.. hopefully, this post may cheer u up in some way.. some how.. hihihi!!

adios, amigos.. it's frickinnnnnnnnnnnn awesomeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

koq lagu2nya....ttg cinta semua?? klo exam sharusnya lo dengerin Bach, Mozart, Chopin, dedi dores, ebiet G ade....loh?

blog lu begitu berkesan...selanjutnya...smoga tambah berkesan lagi.

ada 3 hal yg mo gue bilang ttg posting ini:
1. much better than ur first one
2. sounds more mature..approachnya lebi subtle
3. postingnya seru karena....nyebut ttg Henni
hhahahahaha!
keep up the gud n interesting postings.

anonymous
(ini bukan henni)

machu said...

SIAL.... mentang2 adeee namee looo tong!!! gw butuh inspirasii.. makanya lo OL dong tar d jkt.. sapatau lo bisa sharing ttg 'mahluk2 RSCM' ntar... ehhehe!! kan seruu tuh bisa gw masukin di post gw.. ahah!

btw.. thanks ah.. i appreciated it.. asekkkkkkk...

Imboth said...

wew! selamat datang di dunia perblogan yang keras ini yah chu! huehuehuehuehue.. :P
wesssssssssssss maknyuss kata2nyaa.. ada gw juga! huehuehuehue sebagai teman seperjuangan dalam perang melawan exam gw juga bangga kok..*makin geje gara2 exam..* hehehehehe
keep blogging chu!
it's Frckn' Awesomeeeeeee!!

Rifki Akbari said...

kirain "piknik 72" doang chu playlist lo! :P