Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mommy's Little Girl n her Friends' too.. hihi!

Mamamamamamamamamamamamamamama.... kangen mamamamama!!

O- em- jee..

I miss my mom so badly.. (my dad too!! but today's post is about mother issue) hehe! it's been a month i haven't heard her voice.. maklum belom beli calling card.. but we're still sending message though..

Emang ya, naluri emak' dan anak tuh kuat banget..mau sejauh apa pun.. dan se-busy apa pun.. every second of it, i always think 'bout her..

Just wanna share some stories with u nih guys... hehe! before I came to Melbourne, I spent a lot of my time mostly with my mother's friends. Maybe some of you were wondering, why I chose to hang out with them instead of my friends who are about the same age...

Well u see, previosly, I was doing my college in Singapore .. and my holiday period was never really matched with Indo's college holiday.. so whenever I cameback..my friends were all busy with their uni life..huhu! in the end, I just go out with my mom, who happened to be busy doing 'EMAK-EMAK' stuff.. you know, like arisan, ngopi2, ke tukang jait, pengajian.. so.. ya gw JB (join bareng) aja!

At first, I thought it sounds BORINGGGGG..but believe me! I really enjoyed it! haha! it's interesting to know the fact that we're different in term of age, but we could bond somehow.. my friends didn't even believe me when I told them bout it.. Hanging out with them really opened my mind.. that being a mom.. is quite a challenge.. Just try to put yourself in their shoes..there are times where you have to fulfill what your daughter requested or 'daddy' asked you to come home early.. on the other side, you really want to spend some quality time with your friends.. Well, I'm not ready to think about that yet.. but don't worry, GIRLS!!.. the sense of a motherhood is natural thing that we are borne with.. it'll flow thru' us as we become mature.. asekkkkkkk!!

Pokonya.. gaul ama tante2 ini.. seruuu sekalii... I learned people's characteristics... different person, different 'mommy type'(oh! she's a type of 'gaul' mom; oh! she's a type of conservative mom.. that kind of thing..).. dan yang pastii.. walaupunn mereka lebih 'berumur' bukan berarti kita ga bisa FUN ala kita yg anak muda.. nih contohnya.. liat aja..KARAOKEEEEEEE!! ama si tante ofah n tante poppy..hihi! kalo diliat dari gaya gw, kira2.. lagi nyanyi apa yaaa??? hehehhe!!


Then.. like last holiday.. I went to Padang, attending my mom's friend's daughter (Mbak Gita's wedding).. trus kita nyempetin berpose di 'BIG BEN' nya indo duluu dong... Jam GADANG.. nah yg ini fotonya dengan tante Rini n 'mama Etty', that's what I called her..seru banget ngebanyol trus during the trip... pokonya seruuu dehh bokkkkkkkkk!!!

nah kalo yg satu lagii ini namanya.. mbak Cicis.. I'm closer to her than anyone.. ehhee!! maklum dibanding smua.. paling muda, die.. hehe!! We hang out more often.. nonton bioskop, karaoke juga, nginep rumah die juga...ampe pake senam ala BETTY TILARSO sgala.. she even accompanied me to buy my winter clothing before i left.. pokonyaaaa ok punya deh mbak cicissss!! huhuh!!



Well, after spending some times with them.. I could somehow picture myself.. "how will I look like when I'm finally being a mom one day.." HAHAA!! definitely gonna be a COOL MOM!!

Oh my.. now I really miss those times.. never mind.. as soon as I get back home at the end of this year... I'll definitely hang out with them again!! oh mama.. n friends.. miss you all!! huhu!


2 comments:

Imboth said...

wesssssssssssss. gini chuuu belajar jadi ibu2 yah?? hihihi biar ga kaget gitu in the future.. hehehe... anyway! gw ga pernah ke jam gadang! huhuhu emang ada apaan disana chu?

machu said...

ga pernah lo??? ahh payah!! ya ada jam gadang lah!? mang apalagi!? haha! ada pasar gt deket situ.. jualannya baju koko ama mukena2 gt.. truss pemandangannya ok lah.. deket situ ada goa jepang.. yg agak2 angker... tempat orang2 disiksa apah.. apa penjara gt.. yaa gt deh... trus deket situ ada tempat makan gt.. pical sikai masakannya.. behhhh!! mantabh!! hihihi!